About Claudia McGrath Counseling
The things I have always been most passionate about include my counseling practice, family, children and now grandchildren. These things have been a constant and grounding influence in my life. I enjoy walking outdoors, gardening, cross country skiing and being at the lake. I am passionate about learning and practicing new skills. I try to practice in my personal life the things that will give me the strength and energy to be useful to my clients and others. I do this imperfectly and with enthusiasm.
- Licensed North Dakota Addiction Counselor 1992
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor 1991
- National Certified Counselor 1994
- Licensed Professional Counselor Minnesota 2004
- 12 month addiction training including inpatient, outpatient, family and group therapy
- 4 years of quarterly supervision and training with Harry Aponte, LICSW, Northern Plains Family Group
- Certified trainer for Adolescent 7 Challenges Program
- Certified Grief Recovery Training Professional (July 2007)
- Core coursework completed in International Critical Incident Stress Management (ICISF) (2009)
- American Mental Health Counselors Association
- North Dakota Counseling Association
- North Dakota Addiction Counseling Association
- Minnesota Association of Resources for Recovery and Chemical Health
- International Institute for Trauma and Addiction Professionals
- North Dakota Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Minnesota Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Partners
- United Behavioral Health
- Cascade EAP
- Wells Fargo EAP
- Horizon Health EAP
- Integrated Healthplan, Inc.
- Heartland Healthcare Network
- Anheuser-Busch Companies EAP
- Cascade EAP
Download 'New Client Form'
Download 'Insurance Form'